TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
OUR SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER ENFORTRA NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (A) AS TO THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE, (B) THAT A USER WILL HAVE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO OUR SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR (C) THAT OUR SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, ENFORTRA DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT AND INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. THEREFORE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER ENFORTRA, ITS DOMESTIC SUBSIDIARIES, NOR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SITE, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used in this web site are registered and unregistered Trademarks. The Trademarks belong to Enfortra or its respective owner. The Trademark owner has exclusive rights to the Trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited. You may not display or use the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of Trademark owner.
Policy on Links to the Enfortra Website
You are given a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to the Enfortra home page (www.enfortra.com), or any interior or landing page. However, you may not portray Enfortra or any of its Services in a false or offensive manner. You may not replicate, modify, or alter the appearance or content of this web site. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Enfortra Trademarks or any of the content of this web site. Except as stated above, you are not given any other right or license to (i) the content of this web site or (ii) any intellectual property or proprietary rights of Enfortra. This limited linking right may be taken away from you at any time at our discretion.
Policy on Links to Third Party Web Sites
This web site may contain links to third party web sites. Enfortra does not represent, guarantee, or endorse any web site that you may access from this web site. In addition, if we provide a link to a web site, we do not represent, guarantee, or endorse the company or any of its offerings. Links contained on this web site are provided solely as a convenience to you. When you access a non-Enfortra web site, please understand that the linked site and its content are not under our control.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
When you provide us with comments, suggestions, or ideas (collectively "Feedback"), such Feedback is not considered confidential and becomes the property of Enfortra. We are not obligated to you if you provide such Feedback. We are free to use the Feedback for any purpose.
Because you can access this web site internationally, you agree to follow all local rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, and privacy. Specifically, you agree to follow all laws that apply to transmitting technical data exported from the United States or the country of your residence.
The materials in this web site are designed for use by residents of the United States and its territories and possessions. The laws applicable to the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be the laws of the State of California. You agree that any and all disputes arising under this Agreement or out of Enfortra 's provision of services to you, if submitted to a court of law, shall be submitted to the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County, California, USA.
You should send any notices or other communications regarding the web site, products or services to Enfortra, Attention: Enfortra, <enter address here>.
Except as otherwise provided, we may send any notices to you to the most recent e-mail address you have provided to us or, if you have not provided an e-mail address, to any e-mail or postal address that we believe is your address.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Enfortra. All Rights Reserved. Except as otherwise stated, Enfortra owns all content contained in this web site. Content includes the information, text, graphics, web site design, and its selection, assembly, and arrangement (collectively "Content").
What is the Cancellation, Return, & Refund Policy?
· If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know! Our policy may include a refund – but some restrictions apply, so please review the terms below. Our policy is independent of any statutory rights that you may have under the law.
· If you cancel your offering and/or receive a refund, your account will be closed when the paid membership period ends.
· Please note that your cancellation and refund eligibility may differ when purchased from or billed through a third party (e.g. service provider, reseller, retailer, vendor, etc.).
· Don’t hesitate to contact Customer Support for assistance, it is the fastest way to request cancellation and refund.
Cancelling Your Membership
· You may cancel your membership or automatic renewal by logging into your account, selecting My Settings then Cancel My Enrollment or by contacting customer Support at: 1-888-888-7388.
· If you cancel your membership, it will not automatically renew and you may be eligible for a refund in accordance with the applicable section(s) below.
Enfortra Membership Bundles
· If you purchased a bundle, you may cancel one or the entire package at any time. Please call Customer Support at: 1-888-888-7388 for assistance.
· You may also be eligible for a refund in accordance with the applicable section(s) below.
· Please note that your return and refund eligibility may be different when purchased from or billed through a third party (e.g. service, reseller, retailer, vendor, etc.)
Refunds: Monthly Memberships
· The purchase of a monthly membership is NOT eligible for a refund. If you cancel, the membership will not automatically renew next month but your protection will continue for the remaining days in your existing (already paid for) term.
Exceptions to the Cancellation & Return Policy
The following purchases may not be eligible under the Cancellation & Return Policy:
· Certain purchases completed by a third party (e.g., service provider, reseller, retailer, vendor, etc.)
· Repeat purchases of the same Enfortra offering that was previously refunded.